Trade Mark Services
Our Trade Mark services include:
- trade mark clearance searches and advising in relation to trade mark availability;
- advising in relation to trade mark design and selection;
- advising in relation to goods and services to be protected;
- preparing and filing trade mark applications and prosecuting applications through to registration, in Australia and internationally;
- trade mark opposition and cancellation proceedings;
- market investigations;
- enforcement, including trade mark infringement, passing off, trade practices and consumer protection law;
- working with Customs in relation to border protection issues and counterfeiting;
- worldwide trade mark watching services;
- in-house trade mark consultancy services.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
© AF Woodley 2010
powered by Network Solutions®
Solicitor and Trade Marks Attorney